· Involve in Scheduling and Progress tracking of projects
· Liaison with engineering, procurement and construction team for the purpose of developing a fully integrated schedule.
· Obtain input from project team members, contractors, suppliers and client to support the development of a baseline schedule, and subsequently to update schedule progress and forecasting.
· Facilitate interactive planning process throughout the project execution life cycle.
· Use planning/scheduling principles and methods including:
o CPM scheduling techniques
o Resource loading of schedules
o Field Progress Measurement
o Proficiency with Risk Analysis software for schedules
· Identify potential problems and elevate these to the appropriate level(s) of management.
· Diploma or Degree in any Engineering Discipline
· Minimum of 3 years in Planning & Scheduling (Construction & Engineering)
· Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Project. Primavera P3 and P6.
· Very strong experience level required at the detailed planning level