About the job
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third-parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
- Collaborate with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
Bachelor’s degree (with major in computer science or finance)
Senior expertise in:
- Banking Industry
- Credit and RISK processes and features:
- Collateral management
- Financing Ratios
- Knowledge of financial products and on their underlying
- RWA calculations methodologies
- Credit RISK operations impacts on General Ledger
- Rules engine platform
- Certification on RISKS and CFA are a plus
- Experience of convergent solution implementation in multiple locations
Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.