• Excellent opportunity to lead technical function in SEA
• Champion the commercialisation of advanced ingredients in South and South East Asia
• Location: Singapore
Reporting to the General Manager NZMP S&EA and sitting on the NZMP S&EA Leadership Team, this role is responsible for creating and sustaining commercial value for NZMP by leading the technical functions that support the optimisation of existing business and commercialisation / innovation of new opportunities.
Some of the key areas you would own include:
- Provide technical leadership to the region and support the in-market sales team by ensuring technical input/insight is provided on a regular basis.
- Have excellent technical understanding of the product lifecycles for dairy powders, nutritionals and protein and continuously develop a technical understanding of all product portfolio
- Contribute to the prioritization and market activation of new products from the global category business into the S&EA portfolio.
- Champion the commercialisation of advanced ingredients within the region,
- Ensure that deep customer knowledge /market insights are developed, accumulated, and maintained; and appropriate external networks built, to support the provision of best in class technical services
- Build intimacy and trust with key customers and resellers within R&D, Marketing, Operations and Technical.
- Develop and own the Food Safety & Quality Policies of the S&EA business unit.
Skills & Desired Experience:
- Master degree in Food Technology, Food Science, Food Engineering or Dairy.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in bringing new products to market as well as a solid understanding of dairy product development life cycles in the dairy industry.
- Good technical knowledge and experience to credibly champion a stated position both internally and externally.
- Strong project management and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Commercial acumen to understand the opportunities and challenges of the business across multiple channels and categories in the dairy industry.