- Oversee the performance of outsourced maintenance team and ensure good maintenance standards rendered in accordance with KPIs set by relevant government agencies and statutory boards.
- Liaise with government agencies and statutory boards on regular audits, development and other facilities related issues.
- Co-ordination of project works such as upgrading of critical systems & equipment, renovation & retrofitting works, replacement of system infrastructure and improvement initiatives to existing premises.
- Degree in Building / Estate Management or Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of government procurement procedures, building & statutory regulations and requirements.
- Sound knowledge of Building and M&E systems.
- FSM & GMFM certification will be an added advantage.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)