The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore's lead public sector agency that fosters world-class scientific research and talent to drive economic growth and transform Singapore into a vibrant knowledge-based and innovation driven economy. For more information about A*STAR, please visit: www.a-star.edu.sg
• Development of measurement equipment to serve in-line dimensioning
• Development of measurement software to perform in-line product verification
• Responsible for cross team, cross group and cross institute collaboration by delivering in-line measurement equipment / protocol
• Generate measurement strategies for dimensional (2D/3D) and surface finish measurements on precision measurement equipment
• Prepare reports and disseminate technical findings internally within ARTC and externally to industry members
• Ensure timely delivery of projects in accordance with agreed milestones
• Practice good housekeeping, organization, and safety in the laboratories
-Diploma/Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related area.
-1-3 years of experience
-Programming experience using C++/ C# / LabVIEW
-Prior work experience in a manufacturing or measurement laboratory environment would be added advantage.
-Work experience with Polyworks, Siemens NX and /or other engg s/w
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.