- Provide technical analysis and post-implemntation support to clients on technical issues and change requirements.
- Assist Project Director in business analysis activities and project management for key customer accounts.
- Develop system enhancements and rectify technical issues using C# and ASP.NET based on client’s requirements.
- Participate actively in system software audit activities, including drafting requirement specifications and business process flowcharts.
- Work together with Lead Engineer to resolve complex technical issues
- Respond positively to change requirements and drive continual improvement of support practices.
- Take ownership and drive effective closure to complex or escalated technical issues.
- Ensure codes are in compliance to standards.
- Generate ad-hoc reports from live system upon client’s request.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent
- Familiar with development technologies (PHP, C# or ASP.NET)
- Familiar with database technologies (any one of SQL Server or MySql)
- Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and prioritizing skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability.
5 day work week
Interested candidates, please forward a detailed resume as MS Word format (DO NOT SEND BY QUICK APPLY) and email to [email protected]
Tempserv Pte Ltd
License No: 06C3745
Attention: Audris Teo / EA Personnel No: R1102063