We are currently working with an established, international co-working operator with a clear growth mandate going into the new year. They are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to add to their team to position themselves for future market growth and is looking for individuals from Commercial Office Leasing or Coworking enterprise sales functions.
- Prospect, qualify, and nurture leads through the sales cycle resulting in desks sold
- Lead the outreach process for lead generation
- Network intensively in the target market to generate business contacts and leads
- Coordinate and communicate with teams in each location to increase lead generation efforts
- Provide regular updates to Sales Director, Country Manager and other teams within the sales loop on sales objectives and processes
- Attend and request sales meetings to provide sales solutions if necessary and support where needed
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals
- Communicate the brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours. This includes setting up the tour, introduction to Location Managers and closing deals
- Be creative and constantly think outside the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
- Organise events for potential clients within the assigned sectors to generate high quality leads
- Management reporting and other ad-hoc duties
- You will be a creative, entrepreneurial individual with proven sales record either within Office Leasing in commercial landlords or Real Estate consultancies.
- Sales experience (regional or local) within co-working setups will also be highly relevant.
- You will need to have a wide network of potential leads/tenants with 8-10 years of working experience thriving within a high volume, fast-paced environment with successful sales records. You are comfortable with processing with multi-tasking, alternating between prospecting for new leads while also nurturing existing client bases to grow their account sizes.
- Degree in real estate will be beneficial but not a must.
Please contact Danny Wong at +65 6950 0357 or [email protected] for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1768287
Only successful candidates will be notified.