We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Sales Specialist to join our team in TCE. At TCE, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, TCE could be a place for you!
The Sales Specialist leads our most challenging customers into the digital age. Our Sales Specialist engages new customers, builds, identifies, drives, orchestrates and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes. They drive Digital Transformation business opportunities for our Global and Enterprise clients leading to multi-year managed services deals for managed services. Using relationship, value and solution selling methodologies, they collaborate with our client facing units, technical and presale team to identify, qualify, engage and drives the opportunities to closure.
- Engage clients, build a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, identify, drives, orchestrate and close opportunities with clients that produce transformative business outcomes
- Strategise and position company’s solutions and services to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build pipeline
- Engage and work with various teams within organization and develop a pursuit plan for bids and solutions
- Direct and/or coordinate supporting sales activities
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Sells company products and services to meet sales objectives
- Provide price and delivery quotes to customers within tight deadline
- Monitor, ensure delivery date and product quality meet customer requirements
- Maintain close working relationship with Field Sales Representatives to increase customer account penetration
- Coordinate large quotes and orders with Branch Product Manager, Manufacturer Representatives and Field Sales Representatives assigned to customer account.
- Handle pricing & other issues between Sales & customers.
The ideal profile should possess:
- Proven sales track record of presales activity and/or knowledge of Two-Way Radio and PoC devices Products & Services.
- Technical knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
- Understands market IoT trending and how the company's solutions address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Knowledge on Clouds Services, Networking Infrastructure and IT equipments.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving Infrastructure and Management solutions sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
- Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information
- Teamwork and collaboration to work with teams
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment and work independently under tight deadlines
- Strong communication presentation skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin for liasing with customers from China.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and Excel
- Analytical, meticulous
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline with IT/Technology sales experience