This position is an opportunity to experience what it is like to be in a startup that allows you:
- To have autonomy in the management of the business.
- To manage all the business development from benchmarking and brainstorming to execution.
- To plan and develop business concept proposals.
- To become an effective communicator and negotiator.
- To represent the company for different projects in the business.
- To develop business strategies to achieve business objectives.
- To master all business development fundamentals and strategies.
- To be flexible and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- To work against business objectives and deliver on expectations within tight deadlines.
- It involves providing creative support to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders of the business, which includes (and not limited to):
- Understanding the company’s asset and service value proposition
- Maintaining and managing good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Continuously prospecting for new business opportunities for the company to expand into.
- Frequently researching and reporting on new market opportunities and trends to keep the company up to date.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensure that they are met
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Closing deals and building relationships with clients
- Tracking, managing workflow, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Coming up with new services to address the needs of the market in terms of recruitment and education.
Working Hours & Location
- Mon-Fri, 9am-6:30pm
- 3 Pickering St, #02-47 Nankin Row, S048660
- Probation: 3 months - $2,100/month
* Currently you will be working from home until further notice
* Breaks are one-hour long per working day
* Required to report in the morning and evening
* Will be required to work over weekends if there are events or preparation for an upcoming events