Being a super full-timer for the team, you will have the opportunity to lead your own campaigns, build a team, lead a team, contribute with meaningful impact, learn a lot, leave your mark and upgrade your value as an individual.
Join us if you want to be part of something bigger. And of couse are up for the start-up challenges and be ready to make a difference in the world of student-run events! Be mentally prepared for tough times. But like what they said is true, tough times never last, tough people do.
** What you will do **
- Ideate, develop and evaluate campaigns to outreach to students and student leader population
- Liaison with student leaders across various institutions from outreach and meeting to fulfilment and completion
- Collaborate and coordinate across various teams such as Business Development, Operations, Marketing
- To collaborate and reach out to faculties, clubs and students to facilitate their on-boarding onto the platform
- Other administrative and ad-hoc duties or projects as per company’s needs
- Opportunity to lead teams if you exhibit leadership talents, we are all for developing leaders and talents.
** Who are we looking out for **
- Candidates from local University/Polytechnics are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Organised, Detail-oriented and METICULOUS
- The Startup Attitude
- Never say die and quit attitude, and want to be part of the journey to contribute and make this startup ridiculously successful.
** Requirements **
- Prepared for the rigourous interview process so we can get the best talents
- Able to connect with new people easily,
- Experience in Excel and google sheets for analysis
- Preferably students who studies Business, entrepreneurship and Humanities courses.
- Can dedicate a minimum of 2-3 years to achieve a grand vision.