- Oversee and be responsible for all operational matters pertaining to the collection of various fees, charges & fines at the checkpoint
- The accuracy of the transactions and collections of the various fees, charges and fine
- Re-deployment of counter staff to cope with any sudden/significant changes in traffic situation
- Formulating and keeping updated, an extensive business continuity plan to handle pandemic outbreak
- Upholding the image of the authority in providing good customer service to the motorists
- Acting as the single point of contact in coordination and consultation with the authority
- Leading and managing the contractor's management team, including overseeing all day-to-day project activities
- Forming suitable team structure and working procedures for managing the services
- Ensuring submissions of all documents, reports and requested information to the authority are within the agreed timeframe
- Arranging, coordinating and preparation of minutes of meeting for all regular progress meetings, technical, operational and system change management meetings;
- Coordination of meetings for the authority with other vendors engaged by the contractor to resolve outstanding issues
- Directing and coordination of all internal and external trainings.
- At least a recognised degree with not less than 5 years of working experience in the field of manpower operations with supervisory experience
- Well-versed in Operations and Customer Service
- Prepared to work at and commute between the Checkpoints and various sites
- prepared to commit to the entire project even if he is called upon after office hours; and
- must be mature, meticulous, resourceful, a team player with leadership quality and has a patient disposition in handling demanding situations.
- Singaporeans Only.
Should be candidate be interested to explore, please kindly submit your resume with the relevant certificates (highlighest qualification and testimonial) to [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.