Career Progression Opportunities
Interested applicants can send your resume to [email protected] and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- Certificate/Nitec/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any related
- Good IT and networking knowledge
- Lenel and / or CCure training and experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work schedule and make own decisions.
- Experience of trouble shooting / installation of Access control and IP CCTV systems.
- Experience of leading third parties and liaising with various stakeholders.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Assist with Pre-builds when necessary
- Attend site meetings with customers and project management team to analyze and determine customer system needs and provide recommendations
- Create test plans, co-ordinate with commissioning team and test systems
- Participate in review, preparation and coordination of detailed commissioning schedules
- Supervision and quality control during mounting/installation of electrical systems
- Ensure that commissioning within the defined technical area is executed effectively; and on time
- Day-to-day involvement in toolbox meetings (if required), coordination and documentation of the commissioning work within the defined technical area
- Coordinate with project stakeholders like GC, IT, Architecture, Designer and Customer when implementing the project during the project execution phase
- Make changes and modifications on site to meet the scope and any site changes
- Follow assigned projects to final adjustments, commissioning and signoff
- Participate in the preparation of snagging lists
- Provide customer training and complete handover
- To work in compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety standards and requirements
- Participate in the preparation of manuals and test documentation for the plants including all SAT and FAT
- Report areas or procedures for improvement
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Attending customer sites to service hardware and software
- Responsible to carry out preventive maintenance services for contracted customers
- Manage and maintain a good relationship with the project stakeholders including sub-contractors and suppliers
- To be responsible for health and safety of self and others