The support specialist will be a techno functional support team member and must have strong supporting experience in RSA Archer modules like ORM, Group Audit, Enterprise Management. Apart from RSA Archer modules supporting, candidate will be responsible for supporting applications such as eGRC (ORM), eGRC (GA), & QlikView. He/she must be ready to work in a 24 X 7 operations/production support SLA based environment. He/she must be strong in SQL, and RSA Archer platform suite for managing risk. Support specialist will co-ordinating works with the various teams such as Tech Infra, Application Services, Solutioning, Project and Business units in the Bank.
- Monitor, analyse, troubleshoot, rectify and resolve issues reported for RSA Archer modules daily/monthly jobs/sessions failures & related issues
- Identify and resolving performance bottlenecks be it in the form of online issues, workflow related issues, configuration related issues, performance issues , problems precipitated by data growth, delayed arrival of files or issues precipitated by data quality
- Support diverse jurisdictions comprising of SG, MY, CN, International, BOS, & OWHB
- Must be ready to work in a 24 X 7 operations/production support with tight and rigid SLA, with on-shift & on-call model, involving handling of critical tickets
- Provide primary and secondary support for assigned applications.
- Handle risk items and other documentation tasks assigned.
- Writing scripts to enhance the customer query and suggest for best plan
- Ensuring complete adherence to SLAs of daily/monthly deliverables
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver resolution for issues reported
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in BAU mode
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
Strong Experience on following
- Candidate should have domain knowledge in Financial/Banking domain.
- Relevant experience working with Archer database/ SQL Server, Batch scripts
- Relevant experience with eGRC (ORM), eGRC (GA) & QlikView Reporting platforms
- Well experienced in supporting applications built on RSA Archer platform
- RSA Archer with Advance Workflow, Notifications, Reports, Calculations, APIs.
- Experience in understanding the challenges associated with sourcing data from diverse organizational units.
- Strong experience in batch schedulers such as Control-M
- Strong analytical skills. Should be able to create QA scripts and perform QA checks.
- Basic Windows shell script maintenance and hands-on experience of OS-command usage
- Expertise in analysis of different performance issues.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bit Bucket and AGILE methodology.
- Working experience in banking environment, preferably with experience in supporting production application systems
- Technically competent in supporting application running on UNIX & Windows platforms
- Minimum 4+ experience in Windows scripting, UNIX and SQL/PLSQL coding
- Strong in trouble shooting, root cause and problem analysis experience
- Very good hands on knowledge of RSA Archer Application suite
- Proficient in SQL and RDMBMS concepts, preferably with Oracle database
- Functional and Technical Knowledge of RSA Archer eGRC ORM and GA modules
- Functional and Technical Knowledge of Risk Management
- Good Understanding of the complete SDLC process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player