We are currently hiring for multiple Cloud Operations Engineer roles. The project is a long term opportunity in Singapore with an American Multinational - billion dollar IT Services company.
Durations: Direct contract / perm with client
Band/Exp level break up:
4 Positions – 3-6 years – Associate (A) Band
6 Positions - 6-10 years – Senior Associate (SA) Band
4 positions – 10+ years – Manager Band
The role requires:
· 24 X 7 support [ Rotation shifts ( monthly ) ]
· Time schedule - 6 am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm,10 pm - 6 am type
· GCC experience great to have
· Budget – 6000 to 9000 depending on the exp level
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will get to:
· Responsible for operational support, front-line management of incidents or escalation points, and provide proactive & preventative analysis. Assist with prioritization in dealing with multiple simultaneous incidents while effectively communicating/escalating all known issues and resolutions to relevant stakeholders.
· Develop, implement and maintain processes to document day to day support activities/checklist, dashboard of work and communication of timelines and issues.
· Able to present and communicate effectively on key findings to peers, management and other stakeholders to maintain positive and effective relationships.
· Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities by diligently accessing the change impact, create change management strategy and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
· Manage validation team to ensure all changes from various stakeholders has gone through substantial QA and security screening prior the final release.
· Schedule and budget maintenance and upgrades for optimum operational performance. Interface with applicable vendors and relevant teams on a regular basis to maintain cloud system/environment stability.
· Provide leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance. Establish metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements to continually improve the performance of IT cloud operations.
· Work with the Operation Manager to ensure overall service stability and sustainability.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you need to bring to the team:
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines or relevant work experience.
· Minimum 2 years of direct people-management experience to include cloud application performance management.
· ITIL V3 Intermediate Certifications or relevant cloud ops certification preferred
· Excellent problem detection and determination skills in multiple functional cloud infrastructure and application on cloud environment.
· Strong customer service orientation and an inherent sense of urgency and attention to details for resolving issues.
· Proven experience creating, championing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
· Experience in managing cloud production environment and implement preventative actions/measures to avoid business impacting incidents.
· Experience in cloud technology operations activities and processes such as operational impact assessments, application business outcomes and execution of service improvement plans.
· A deep understanding of the interdependent relationship between cloud infrastructure, information security and cloud applications/services they enable as well as the criticality of maintaining strong connections between the respective teams within IT.
· Experience in server, network, cloud resources administration, equipped with troubleshooting and shell scripting skills for daily operations.
Interested candidates, please send over your resume to [email protected] or call 67087429 for a confidential discussion.