Our client, an establish product company is expanding and actively hiring here in Singapore.
They are on the lookout for Vulnerability Senior Engineer aside to all other IT roles.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade IT Security Solutions
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the each security measures
- Serve as a focal point of contact for the security team, project manager or the customer/organization
However, for you to succeed in this role, you should have
- 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security with relevant experience across Vulnerability Assessment
- Knowledge on vulnerability management software
- Experience with vulnerability assessments on web-based applications, networks and computer
- Experience with IT compliance standards such as CIS or DISA in a variety of technical environments, including Windows, Unix and etc.
If you would like to know more about this role, do drop me a message or you can alternatively drop me an email stated below.
Abdul Qayyum Bin Mohd Mazlan
Registration ID: R1761594 | EA Licence No: 12C6253
DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE. LTD. | 2 Kallang Avenue #03-08 CT Hub Singapore 339407