KeyReply is enterprise conversation AI platform with knowledge management and customer service automation capabilities. We serve large private, public healthcare providers and insurance companies. Our Clients include the Ministry of Health, Singapore, National Heart Centre, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Parkway Hospitals, AIA and many more.
These organizations have multiple stakeholders, knowledge bases and divisions with many segmented teams providing customer and staff facing support. Where being able to find information and carry out key transactions and enquiries 24/7 can result in a huge competitive advantage for revenue, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
KeyReply intelligently searches through thousands of pages of information. The platform also connects to multiple backend systems to give the customer exactly what they need 24/7, through an intuitive chat format. These enable end to end transactions and cross knowledge domain QnA, that enables customer service turnaround time to be improved by 95%, and speed up information retrieval by more than 3x.
Why join KeyReply?
· We solve difficult problems that are very meaningful. Healthcare organizations around the world are now planning for what post-covid-19 will look like. What does a smart hospital look like? What changes should they make for Healthcare 2.0?
· By being more nimble in the way of delivering care – in person or remote; moving from reactive to proactive and preventive care; empowering patients to make informed first-level decisions on their next course of actions; and more efficient resource allocation, we can positively impact the lives of millions in very tangible ways.
· We are proud to work with some of the largest and most well-respected healthcare institutions. Your work will be used prominently by millions to improve the future of patient engagement.
· Lead the innovation in Healthcare and Insurance by joining KeyReply today.
Perks and Benefits:
· Unique opportunity: Be a part of the digital disruption in #1 AI chat automation company. Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
· Autonomy: Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio and freedom to suggest improvements to the company.
· Environment: Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment. Team activities, snacks, games, outings etc
· Flexibility: Flexible vacation policy and work arrangements
· Attractive Package: Competitive salaries and medical benefits.
By joining us, you will be working closely with development teams and product managers to setting up the DevOps platform, framework, processes and some re-engineering of processes to improve operations processes and procedures. You also will be involved in different projects on new and existing technologies.
Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end user and driving customer satisfaction.
We are genuine, down to earth, hard workers; we don't just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become a best-in-class individual, as much as we care about being the best-in-the-world business.
Skills & Experience required
RINGS.TV Pte Ltd
79 Science Park Dr, Singapore 118264
RESET PRIVATE LIMITED
10 MARINA BOULEVARD MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE 018983
ORION CONSULTANCY PTE. LIMITED
78 SHENTON WAY 079120
FLINTEX CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
EPS CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
160 ROBINSON ROAD SPORE BUSINESS FEDERATION CTR 068914
DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE. LTD.