Calling on all social media savvy and energetic individual!
- Are you an effective communicator and team player?
- Do you have a passion for social media and digital marketing, and
- Do you have an interest in sales and marketing?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, then this job is NOT for you.
Think you have what it takes? Then read on!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for assisting in the planning, implementation and monitoring of the company's digital marketing programmes across multiple media channels.
- Assist in organic social media scheduling and postings.
- Be the first line of contact with social media commenters to provide basic replies pertaining to products, pricings and promotions.
- Report periodically on social media sentiment towards brands and requests pertaining to products, pricings, promotions and any other related aspects.
- Identify and propose new creative ways to utilize social media to strengthen marketing, sales and customer engagements, including new channels to develop a presence in.
- Assist in paid social campaigns including campaign set up, tagging and adjustments to targeting and bidding parameters.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of affiliate marketing including creative refresh, monitoring and periodic reconciliation of transactions and reporting.
- Assist in implementation or coordination of frontend changes pertaining to SEO.
- Assistance in other projects and assignments as required from time to time.
- Recent business/marketing diploma/degree graduate or experience of 1 year in digital marketing role.
- Passion for technology and understanding of the digital space and tools (social media and digital marketing)
- Be abreast of trends in all digital media
- Have excellent communication skills in English
- Have a natural desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Willingness to “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- A team player who can work across teams and cultures
- Willingness to grow and learn as a person
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Prior experience in social media or digital marketing is preferable, but as a performance-orientated company we want the best person for the job – regardless of your experience, education, or background. So if you’re willing to learn, impress, and perform, then we want to speak to you!