The EUS Solution Expert is part of the global End User Service Team and helps to ensure the stable operation of Windows, Chrome based, Android, IOS and Mac OS Endpoints on a global but mainly covers Asia Pacific perimeter. The EUS Solution Expert will contribute and/or suggest technical improvements for the End User Service in general.
The geographical focus of this role will be Asia Pacific. This position will report to the HUB APAC EUS Service Manager
· Support and/or propose evolutions regarding Common User Workstation
· Evolution and monitoring of the industrial process to distribute the golden image to Field Service all around the globe
· Share new CUW images with hardware providers and validate its correct functionality
· Support global Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
· Work closely and actively with other team members on different projects linked to workstation management
· Work closely with other IT teams all over the world
· L2 support and troubleshooting, analyze problems and root causes.
· Contribute to realize technical implementation relevant to support the strategy of EUS and its Roadmap
· Contribute to ensure the security compliance of the Endpoints
· Maintain and run the technical global standards and best practices
· Contribute to Knowledge management
· Using Marimba packaging tool to package the application.
· Determine the compatibility of the package format.
· Coordinate with APAC countries IT staff for the package testing and application deployment
· As a second level support of the entities IT staff
· Publish application for deployment
Formal Education & Certification
· Bachelor degree or diploma holder in IT
Knowledge & Experience
· 3-5 years direct work experience in best End User Service
· Significant experience in Microsoft MDT, AIK, WDS
· Experience in Workstation management (BBCA Marimba)
· Strong knowledge in Windows OS
· Skilled in script languages (VBS, Powershell)
· Solid understanding of End User related devices (Laptop, Desktop, Tablet, Chromebook)
· Solid understanding of DNS, Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, IP Printing, LAN, WLAN, Web Browsers
· Knowledge of Printing Services
· Experience with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
· Experience in MDM (Airwatch, MobileIron, Soti) a plus
· First experience with Chrome OS a plus
· Experience in Image creation is a plus
RINGS.TV Pte Ltd
79 Science Park Dr, Singapore 118264
RESET PRIVATE LIMITED
10 MARINA BOULEVARD MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE 018983
ORION CONSULTANCY PTE. LIMITED
78 SHENTON WAY 079120
FLINTEX CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
EPS CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
160 ROBINSON ROAD SPORE BUSINESS FEDERATION CTR 068914
DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE. LTD.