The role has two main elements, one global and one regional:
1. IT PMO Coach - Agile Focus- Global
Coach and consult with IT projects that are working to learn and use Agile frameworks to maximize the value realized by these projects. Primarily involves Scrum and Kanban frameworks, plus hybrids and scaling models (SAFe, DA). Includes:
• Consult with project leaders to ensure the selection of best fitting PM method(s), lifecycles, and artifacts. This requires strong knowledge of all PM methodologies and frameworks.
• Train project leaders, product owners, and project teams on agile methods and agile hybrids, as well as Critical Chain and sequential hybrids
• Guide project leaders on the effective use of Project Quality Reviews (PQR), gating, compliance processes, and PM After Action Learning reviews.
• Share learnings and insights from coaching engagements for global use
• Projects coached will be primarily focused on Europe and Asia for convenient time zone overlap but may also be Global where needed.
• Participate in assessment of agile methods and practices to help project teams advance in capability and results
• Assist Agile tools owner with agreed aspects of operations, support, DevOps integrations, and usage analytics
2. IT PMO Ambassador – APAC Region
Represent IT PMO across APAC based organizations that have IT Function employees, including:
• Understand the needs and issues of key APAC organizations with IT employees. Connect these to global IT PMO to maximize value
• Coaching employees on capability development
• Coaching PMs / teams/leaders on specific issues and opportunities
• Providing training sessions in APAC-friendly timezones
• Engaging with Village-level events to grow PM Capability and enable more effective use of methods and tools
• Overall Industry Experience: 5+ Years
• Relevant Experience: 3+ Years
• Skills: General skills:
• Project Management experience including agile methods:
• Solid understanding of the main PM methodologies both traditional sequential, accelerated sequential (CCPM), and Agile.
• Strong knowledge and practical experience in the usage and tailoring of specific Agile Frameworks and Methods, especially Scrum and Kanban.
• Knowledge of scaling agile methods and/or Hybrid PM models is beneficial; if not known initially, this will be learned on the job.
• Communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with and passion for coaching, people development, and delivering training
• Ability to consult effectively with project managers, board members, Project stakeholders, and regional IT/GBS management
• Strong EQ to coach to positive results even in difficult situations.
• Analytical skills
• Ability to analyze project reports and KPIs to help projects to deliver better results
• Ability to detect opportunities for the PMO to improve the success of future projects on a broader scale.
• Strong leadership skills to engage and influence IT and GBS leaders throughout Europe
• Ability to lead, manage and energize a regional network of PM trainers
• Required: Scrum master certification (PSM1), Proficient level in IT PM
• Desirable or can complete in-role: PMI-PMP certification
• Desirable or can complete in-role: CCPM Certification
• Desirable or can complete in-role: Coaching skills / GROW framework
• Helpful: Any further Project and Program relevant certifications will be considered case by case
• Desirable or can complete in role: Experience in Application Management and IT governance
Contract: 3 months - extendable
Ever Grand International Investment Ltd
02-15 Changi Business Park Cres, 新加坡
NTT DATA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
9 RAFFLES PLACE REPUBLIC PLAZA 048619
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
3 SHENTON WAY SHENTON HOUSE 068805
OPTIMUM SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
1 CHANGI BUSINESS PARK CRESCENT PLAZA 8 @ CBP 486025
R SYSTEMS IBIZCS PTE. LTD.
2 JALAN KILANG BARAT PANASONIC BUILDING 159346
FLINTEX CONSULTING PTE. LTD.