The position is required to provide Operational Support System (OSS) support to all internal and external customers and to support the team on operational duties.
• Provide OSS support to all customers
• Work with internal parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
• Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements
• Perform any other ad-hoc activities requested by immediate supervisor
• Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in web services and dynamic web application developments (SOAP, WDSL, PHP, JSP, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL etc)
• Experience in Linux environment and application server setup is advantageous
• Familiar with all phases of SDLC and/or Agile.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills.
• A good team player with highly motivated, goal-oriented individual.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: KNY)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: KNY
Email Address: [email protected]
EA Licence No: 08C2893, REG No : R1658439