- Be responsible for all work in Singapore and Indonesia (aligning with HQ), including system operation and deployment, network equipment debugging, server management, etc.
- Responsible for handling the installation and maintenance of various computer operating systems, application software and security software, and providing various software and hardware technical support for employees of the company;
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and management of the company's office network and conference system;
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of office equipment and computer peripheral equipment (printers, scanners, fax machines, copiers, projectors, video surveillance, etc.);
- Responsible for the construction and maintenance of internal servers.
- Daily management, maintenance, inspection and log monitoring and analysis of IT infrastructure (computer room environment, UPS and air conditioning).
- Maintenance of the company's internal office system;
- Communicate and coordinate with suppliers to deal with the fault analysis and error elimination of various hardware and software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese (this position requires frequent communication with mandarin speaking IT team in China for coordination and liaison)
- Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/email with peers, management and vendors.
- Customer-focused - proactively seeks out, understands and responds to the needs of users.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills at critical situations under pressure as well as day-to-day operations.
- Familiar with Cisco network system and be able to complete the configuration and implementation of router/switch/firewall.
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Familiar with Linux, shell, maintenance and management of Linux system.
- Familiar with Cisco and Huawei network equipment, experience in enterprise network and operator engineering projects, proficient in common protocols of enterprise network.
- Familiar with open source monitoring system Zabbix (cacti, etc.)