• Own, develop and enhance the prototype cost allocation model for Singapore
• Taking over the existing model and making further modifications / enhancements as required
• Customise the prototype as required for rolling out the new cost allocation design to other countries
• Implementing modifications / enhancements to the prototype as required for each country
3-5 years of experience in a Data Engineer role; candidates with degree in Computer Science, Statistics, and Information Systems will be preferred. The candidate should also have experience using the following software/tools: –
Experience with object-oriented function scripting languages (experience in Python is an added advantage)
– Experience with common Python libraries toolkits, such as NumPy, Pandas etc
– Experience with statistical computer languages (e.g. Python, R) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• The candidate should also demonstrate the following qualities:
– Business acumen – Able to communicate ideas, conclusions and recommendations clearly and concisely – Structured approach to problem-solving: able to break down a problem in a logical, structured manner and develop appropriate solutions / options – Strong drive: self-starter with high level of energy, commitment and focus to drive results
RINGS.TV Pte Ltd
79 Science Park Dr, Singapore 118264
RESET PRIVATE LIMITED
10 MARINA BOULEVARD MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE 018983
ORION CONSULTANCY PTE. LIMITED
78 SHENTON WAY 079120
FLINTEX CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
EPS CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
160 ROBINSON ROAD SPORE BUSINESS FEDERATION CTR 068914
DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE. LTD.