The Project Manager (Systems Integration) is responsible for coordinating and managing all end-to-end systems integrations projects during and after the successful acquisition of new companie(s) by the organisation. The Project Manager is also responsible to oversee all aspects of the integration project, including conducting due diligence, information, and data collection, dissemination of requirements, procurement, and finalisation of integration strategies until the final hand over to the respective departments for ongoing maintenance and management.
The responsibility of the role is to drive achievement of cost synergies, migration, and integration with a systematic and process-orientated approach to ensure stakeholder satisfaction across all areas.
Detailed Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Integration Manager in the definition of the integration project scope and objectives, involving all stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility in coloration with senior management.
- Assist in the development of a detailed integration project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Review, monitor progress and manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques as required.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Assist Integration Manager in ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Takeover/handover of all acquired company’s information systems, website, and domain login credentials, vendor relationship, licenses.
- Manage, maintain, and optimise the Acquisition Framework, policy, process, and procedures with relation to Systems, Platforms, and Solutions.
- Disseminate and share all collected information with respective stakeholders across all applicable departments, ensuring full understanding and clarity.
- Coordinate with respective department leads to determine the strategy, plan, and process to execute systems migration/integration with a focus towards applying concurrency and consistency to current and future organisation standards.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure the successful implementation of the integrated systems with a customer orientated focus, whether for internal or external systems for acquired assets.
- Ensure adequate documentation, tracking, and recording of all systems implementation for all acquired assets by policies and procedures.
- Receive, communicate and escalate any stakeholder concerns and issues.
- Assist with any other intra-office or other department requirements or special projects.
- Have at least 4 years of project management work experience, preferably in the IT integration role.
- Candidates with a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system will be a plus.
- Possess good documentation of processes and procedures skills.
- Possess excellent planning, organisation, project and time management skills.
- Possess excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Possess excellent skills to manage multiple stakeholders, including users, senior management, developers team, and systems administration team.
- Has an oustanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is meticulous, thorough and accurate when accomplishing a task.
- Is a team player and have the ability to deliver result in a fast paced, global and collaborative environment.