- Working for a listed tech company
- International Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed company in the technology industry that supplies both IT hardware and software. The organisation has operation around the globe with over 12,000 employees worldwide.
Being part of the global tax team, you will be:
- Reporting to the Head of Tax and work in a tax team.
- covering a portfolio countries within the APAC and EMEA regions.
- Providing tax advice and services to enterprise and entity levels, and to manage teams in the areas of compliance (including SOX), transfer pricing, planning and training.
- providing tax advice relating to: income tax, transaction tax, acquisitions and divestitures, transfer pricing, corporate legal structures and other tax areas.
- Partnering with the businesses and other functions in the implementation of business or process changes.
- Involved in tax audits, litigation and other negotiation with government authorities on related tax matters.
- Highly involved in the formulation, coordination and implementation of business process changes.
- Participating in cross functional projects partnering with finance & non finance functions.
- Driving the development and execution of group wide strategic projects.
- Providing Tax consultation to business and senior management.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from a reputable university.
- 10+ years of experience in both Big 4 and large MNCs.
- Familiar with both direct and indirect tax with the ability to apply.
- Familiar with OECD report on BEPS and other international tax issues.
- Knowledge on USGAAP and FIN48 will be a plus.
- Excellent communication, business partnering and project management skills.
- Team player with ability to work with people across functions, culture and from all levels within the organisation.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Stable and friendly work environment
- Global exposure