● Responsible for the design of the company's big data platform and financial risk control system, and plan the development roadmap of big data and risk control products;
● Participate in the R&D and testing process of the big data and risk control platform of the technical team;
● Responsible for the planning and implementation of the plan for docking with external data sources and customer business systems;
● Carry out research on overseas markets and customer needs, and design targeted products based on the completeness of data in different markets, industry regulations and processes, and customer awareness.
● 7 - 10 years of product manager experience, 3 - 5 years of experience in designing credit investigation, data, and credit risk control products, with banking and Internet background preferred;
● Strong learning ability, curiosity about products, able to actively learn and think about industry rules and product systems;
● Experienced in independently completing customer demand analysis, market research and writing demand specifications;
● Possess strong analytical and logical thinking skills, data analysis experience or technology development experience;
● Have a strong sense of responsibility and communication and coordination, and be able to clearly raise and follow up various problems encountered in the project;
● Possess entrepreneurial spirit, passion, creative thinking, and willingness to accept challenges.