• Support and closure of incident tickets including RCA
• Implementation of project requests, including Platform migrations, BCM Planning and execution.
• Meet with client on regular basis to understand client's requirements and to further improve stability and scalability.
• Problem resolution and ownership of issues from RTB2 through L3 and back to the business.
• Conflict and risk management of issues and their resolution
• Maintenance of the UNIX infrastructure:
• Service capacity
• Service monitoring
• Change management
• Operational improvements:
• Procedure and process creation amendment
You’ll be working in the Technology Operations Center team in Nashville. We provide off-site and on-site support as well as on-call support to a global user base in our Investment Banking and Wealth Management divisions. As a UNIX administrator, you’ll play an important role in delivery of UNIX/LINUX service.
• Ideally 5 years of hands-on experience with Solaris/LINUX system administration
• Proficient with system administration tools, such as VERITAS/LVM, DNS, networking, storage and security
• good Knowledge of incident and change management based on ITIL principles
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
RINGS.TV Pte Ltd
79 Science Park Dr, Singapore 118264
RESET PRIVATE LIMITED
10 MARINA BOULEVARD MARINA BAY FINANCIAL CENTRE 018983
ORION CONSULTANCY PTE. LIMITED
78 SHENTON WAY 079120
FLINTEX CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
EPS CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
160 ROBINSON ROAD SPORE BUSINESS FEDERATION CTR 068914
DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE. LTD.