In this role you will be part of the team working closing with application developers and architects to deploy tech solutions, cater to high traffic volume web applications.
- Assist the team in design, planning, management, maintenance and support of cloud infrastructure services.
- System architecture, installation, configuration of system in cloud environment.
- Automate tasks and implement infrastructure services.
- Schedules, develops and implements risk closure plans.
- Monitor, maintain and supervise (L4) cloud environment, OS related and network security infrastructure to optimal performance.
- Heavily execution-driven.
- Require periodic after-hours/weekend support.
- Troubleshooting, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Provides technical guidance and mentoring on engineering challenges for all engineering levels in the group
- Participate in the development, documentation, communication, and enforcement of a technology standards policy.
- Prepare documentation for the systems, scripts, procedures in accordance with department and corporate standards while building and disseminating knowledge of key business processes.
- Fluent speaking in English and Chinese language for business communication needs.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with cloud services including open source technology, software development, system engineering and work with Major Cloud Service provider.
- Understanding of architecture and design in server and cloud technologies.
- Experience with APIs, orchestration, automation and databases, both rdbms and nosql.
- Working knowledge and methodologies of the following
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Possess analytical, meticulous, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Experience with Linux environment
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. python, bash, sh)
- Experience with Infrastructure and Configuration as Code
- Experience with Configuration Management
- Experience with CI/CD
- Recognise, troubleshoot and resolve system issues with minimal supervision.