Warehouse Packer / Assistant
Location: SCN Centre (3 Minutes Walk from Aljunied MRT)
Full Time/ Contract
Weekday: 8 – 5 pm or 9am - 6pm
Weekend Sat: 9 – 1 pm (optional/ alternate)
Weekend Sun: 9 – 1 pm (optional/ alternate)
Warehouse Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
· Daily pick, pack, label inventory for various ecommerce website
· Able to use computer, access websites, data entry, print airway bills
· Monthly stock check, stock count
· Move inventory and materials across facilities
· Process inventory for delivery
· Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
· Package items and label correctly
· Scan inbound/ outbound items and ensure accurate quantity, quality
· Stack and organize large bulk items (up to 20kgs)
· Loading/ Unloading pallet/ container
· Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
· Operate pallet jack to move or store inventory
· Keeping work station clean and neat
· Update documentation for inventory processing
· Report and record damaged or missing inventory
· General warehouse duties, such as proper housekeeping, folding boxes, labelling, etc.
· Other warehouse logistical responsibilities as assigned
Warehouse Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
· High school degree or equivalent
· Able to pass background check
· Able to use basic computer to process, check, print airway bills.
· Able to use scanner
· Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
· Physically able to lift up to 20kgs or more
· Able to work on weekends (full/alternate)
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
· Able to work independently
· Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
· Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Friendly working environment
· Convenient working location
· Career progression
· Performance incentives
1. Any experience in warehousing work? Specify.
2. Are you able to work between 9am-1pm on weekend (Sat or/and Sun)? Please specify (Alternate/Full)
3. What was your last drawn salary? What is your expected salary?
4. When is your start date?
5. How far/ how much traveling time from your home to Aljunied mrt/ Sims drive?
6. Reason for leaving previous company?
7. How long can you commit?
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd
50 Jurong Gateway Rd, Singapore 608549
Sonnamera Pte Ltd
2 BUKIT BATOK STREET 23
Uni Brands Pte Ltd
31 Penjuru Ln, Singapore 609198
5 Jln Buroh, Singapore 619468
20 Penjuru Rd, Singapore 609127
Blum & Co Pte Ltd
6 Ubi Rd 1, Singapore 408726