Guest Relations Officer
Posted on : 2019 June 07
Hotel G Singapore
SGD 1,600 - 1,800
5 days work week
- Greet all guests in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Register and room all arrivals according to established procedures.
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are entered completely into the hotel systems. Require supervision.
- Assist and support to ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received.
- Cash hotel guests’ personal and travelers checks, and assist with currency exchange.
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures.
- Attend to guest’s complaints, enquiries and requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures.
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior, appearance and attitude.
- Ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in customer-service oriented environment.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills with colleagues and guests.
7: Bugis, Middle Road, Golden Mile
Apply with Chat Interview