Guest Services Agent
Posted on : 2019 April 08
Holiday Inn Express Serangoon
SGD 0 - 0
Different shifts during weekdays and weekends
• Handling Guest check out and billing in an efficient, friendly and hassle free manner.
• Promote the Holiday Inn Express ‘one team approach’ and reliable service through daily communication and coordination with all team members.
• Ensure own productivity and that of the team on a day-to-day basis by planning and assigning work and establishing performance and development goals as set by the team.
• Check Guests in – Efficiently Greet, register and confirm guest particulars and payment details upon check in. Issue keys.
• Check Guests Out - Print and confirm details of payment and bill for guests upon check out
• Answer any guests enquires practically and simply in adherence to brand standards.
• Handle guests' complaints appropriately adhering to brand standards or direct them to Guest Services Leader.
• Handle cashiering, payment and foreign currency exchange accurately.
• Reliably handle all special needs and requests of guests and repeat visitors.
• Handle Telephone Enquires efficiently and effectively
• Organize Guest Areas and Pick up debris throughout Public Areas
• Updating constantly on local knowledge to improve the guest experience.
• Responsible for IHG Rewards Club Enrollment & Recognition
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
• Support the hotel’s corporate responsibility initiatives in the areas of community involvement, environment management, workplace health & safety and food safety, drive action plans as required to achieve hotel corporate responsibility objectives.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management
• Minimum high school/secondary education/college degree preferred.
• Positive attitude, pleasant personality, good communication skills, hotel operations and/or service experience preferred, basic computer literacy.
• Must be conversant in English
8: Little India, Farrer Park