About the Internship
We are committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace. AITS is an exciting company in the technological space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers Artificial Intelligence and analytics in the cloud to enterprise customers across the
About the Internship
We are committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace. AITS is an exciting company in the technological space. Headquartered in Singapore, it delivers Artificial Intelligence and analytics in the cloud to enterprise customers across the region. This is a unique opportunity to work in an agile market leader in a fast-growing sector.
We’re looking for Marketing Interns of six months or more (starting in January 2021). In this role, you will lead the creating content for customer intelligence. You must possess a blend of business and designing skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to de-tail. Reporting to a Marketing Director, you will get to work across a diverse scope of functions that will assist in elevating our brand and disrupting the A.I. market.
As a Marketing Intern, You Will
- Develop, support, and execute social media strategies to build brand awareness and positive reputation through content creation and message development.
- Plan digital and social media strategy (monthly content calendar). You will develop and drive marketing content to reach our target markets to drive demand.
- Build a stronger leads database by interacting with customers by phone, email and/or live chat.
- Support in the development of all creative designs and layouts for offline and online marketing content and collaterals (eg. social media posts, blog writeups, EDMs, company profile, company factsheet, below-the-line brochures, including data presentation in the form of infographics).
- Update the website, create campaign specific landing pages.
- Support the team in marketing related assignments.
Experience, Soft Skills and Attitude Desired
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Mass Communications, New Media, Marketing seeking a matriculated internship.
- Make purposeful decisions about design - experience reading and deciphering data.
- The ability to design simple social posts and to write persuasive copy with a friendly tone.
- You should be proficient in using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Powerpoint.
- Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership.
- Having experience in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads will be a huge plus point.
- A strong-minded person who can take criticism well and is motivated to improve and do better.
- Prior experience in editorial environments like digital or print publishing
- Motion graphic work
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce / Pardot
- Supportive, collaborative team environment
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Opportunity for conversion to full-time hire
Mid November – Mid December: Application Intake
Mid December– 25 December: Selection and Interviews
January 2021: Program Commences