My client is a leading global bank and they are looking for Project Manager. Contract position available with possibility of conversion to Permanent after contract term.
Job roles and description:
- Contribute and strategise plans to grow Unsecured Loans business and stay ahead of the competition
- Propose and execute campaigns for Unsecured Loan products.
- Execute Unsecured loans product portfolio initiatives/activities
- Manage first line response to product and services enquiries from touch-points and support units
- Participate in testing and implementation of system-related initiatives and enhancements
- Initiative process improvements for Unsecured Loans products
- Support regular reporting, ad hoc tasks and administrative matters
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2-year experience in consumer banking or related industry
- Preferably prior experience in handling loans product management or similar end-to-end product life cycle
- Self-driven and able to work independently under timeline pressure
- Good communication skills and strong team player
- Able to manage and work with stakeholders
- Good technical knowledge and proficiency in IT skills
Interested candidates please hit APPLY NOW with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019