The Associate Executive (AE) provides secretarial and administrative support in the Division of Medicine or Department office. The AE performs liaison functions to ensure smooth information flow within the division and/or with the relevant departments / external organizations; assist in planning and organising all events such as conferences, forums and other research and educational events in the Division and/or Departments. They also assist in updating of internet and intranet pages to improve communication efficiency.
The AE’s main activity includes
- Planning, scheduling and co-ordinating of education activities for medical students, postgraduate doctors, residents and faculty
- Assist in tracking faculty appointments and all other related education activities
- Collate training hours, track of supervisor and supervisee assignment, evaluation of trainees etc in compliance with SMC and Residency policies
- Ensure all required feedback and evaluation forms and processes are tracked and submitted on a timely manner
- Collate Peer Review Learning participation by specialist doctors and submitting to Clinical Privileging Team, as required
- Provide coordination and logistics support for all education conferences, courses and medical exams such as SGH PACES Prep Course, MBBS, MMed Family Medicine exams etc.
- The AE will also assist to cover the duties of other admin colleagues and perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills, team player who is able to work independently
- Excellent organisational skills