MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Manage the calendar and organise meetings
2) Schedule and coordinate business appointments, lunch meetings, internal and external meetings, conference etc.
3) Ensure the safe-keeping and confidentiality of documents / reports handled in an appropriate manner
4) Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers
Trade Operation Desk
5) Assist Product Manager in the Review and Management of the ESM trading book of fatty acids and glycine:
- Handle and process Purchase Orders received from Customers (system entry in CXC and Excel) correctly and accurately
- Oversee the Demand/Supply balance of the material portfolio
- Manage the Purchase Order placement to ESM for material acquisition at the most opportune time to optimise trading margins
6) Conduct Management Reporting of the ESM Trading Line
- Provide month-end reconciliation of Trades Concluded and Shipped, with assistance from Customer Service
- Compute PnL Projections from time-to-time of forward business
- Record and Track Marketing Margins where required
Customer Service Desk
7) Actively liaise with customer & sales team to provide Logistics & Order support
8) Input, verify and confirm customer orders through Sales Order Creation
9) Work closely with Sales and Operations teams to ensure customer's deliveries are met.
10) Responsible for full spectrum of Order Management including order entry, follow up customer's payments & Letter of Credit, broker's commission and shipment arrangements
11) Monitor open orders, identify potential issues and take necessary actions that ensure delivery performance
12) Maintain a good relationship with assigned customers and ensure excellence in service and on-time responses.
13) Maintain accurate data and up-to-date order status in system.
14) Handle Customer's Complaint and follow up closely with QA for investigation result.
15) Place booking to shipping liner & working closely with logistic department for empty container movement.
16) Prepare & Submit L/C documents on time and monitor the transaction until payment receipt.
17) Work closely with trade finance department for all the incoming L/C (L/C confirmation & discounting rate)
18) L/C negotiation with different banks with guidance from Senior Customer Service Executive
19) Assist account / finance department for month end closing.
20) Arrange freight payment / brokerage commission.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
· Bachelor’s Degree / Post-graduate Degree in any Discipline
· Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Fluency in spoken English, Chinese and/ or Bahasa Indonesia is advantageous
· Relevant experience in International Trade, handling letter of credit
· Have a pleasant and positive attitude
· Proactive, attentive to details, good analytical skill
· Proactive and ability to work independently
· Ability to work under pressure and extended hours
· Ability to meet tight deadline
· Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, Work Chart
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Commercial sense: able to balance business requirements against risk
· Professional, mature, self-motivated, hands-on
· Good customer service skill
RecruitFlash Pte Ltd
Woodlands Ave 2, Singapore
Switz Personnel Services
Atomrecruit Pte Ltd
Woodlands Ave 2, Singapore
Newton MRT Station, Singapore
Block 37, Singapore
Asia Maths Alliance
21 Jurong East Central 1, Singapore 609732