- Conduct ICT Lessons, provide assessment as well as marking of assignments for students to level up the students’ ICT skills.
- Train media & IT club members in programming and photography.
- Conduct Applied Learning Programme (ALP) coding lessons (eg. Baseline ICT training, Scratch Programming, Osmo programming, Microbit programming, Drones programming, Google classroom, Stop Motion, Videography, Photography, etc.
- Organize and conduct ICT awareness, training and usage briefings for school staff on ICT implementation as assigned by HOD ICT.
- Proactively scan the market for technology trends and new technology tools that support Teaching and Learning, educate and update school staff.
- To provide photography/videography (including editing) for school events.
- Carry out other IT related tasks & responsibilities assigned by the Principal, Vice-Principal and HOD ICT.
- Diploma in Information Technology. Candidates with Masters Units in ICT will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in ICT field relevant to:
- developing training materials and conducting ICT / Lesson Training.
- teaching coding/programming to primary school students.
- implementing ICT Projects in a school environment preferred.
- maintaining school website and social media accounts.
- managing ICT Training and Equipment Asset Inventory.
- conducting ICT training for staff and students.
- Experience as ICT Executive in a local school environment would be preferred.
Competencies and skills
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to conduct briefing / training to students or in-house staff for related implementation.
- Good ICT & Technical knowledge to deliver ICT technical support and be ICT savvy.
- Able to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.