S R Nathan School of Human Development
Senior Clinical / Educational Psychologist (Part-time, 20 hrs/week), C-three (Counselling & Life Coaching)
The successful candidate will provide counselling/psychological services, with a special focus on Educational Psychology and Special/Learning Needs, to students and staff members of the Singapore University of Social Sciences, as well as support centre and university activities.
- Provide clinical services for individuals and groups.
- Conduct training programmes and workshops.
- Conduct applied clinical/psychological research
- Support corporate planning, inter-department collaborations and project initiatives.
- Provide assistance for general operations and administrative duties of the centre.
- Participate in centre and university activities/programmes.
- At least a Master-level Degree in Educational Psychology, with professional registration in the area of Educational Psychology, and at least 10 years’ relevant working experience.
- Clinical experience and case management with a range of clients, with special focus on adolescents and adults with special/learning needs.
- Work experience or past collaboration with Ministry of Education and National Institute of Education, with knowledge of special needs’ educational policies and networks, especially at tertiary level.
- Knowledge and experience in applied research and statistics to support centre applied research efforts.
- Ability to provide clinical supervision to junior clinicians.
- Ability to create targeted clinical programmes, work on projects, and day-to-day process-oriented tasks.
- Mature, meticulous, and possess high level of discretion and integrity.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative.
- Proficient in spoken English and possess strong writing skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work in the evenings