This position reports to the Senior Civil Engineer and Engineering, interfaces with internal departments such as Operating Plants, Maintenance etc, and external parties (Downstream Companies, Contractors, Consultants, Authorities etc). PCS is a leading petrochemical industry in reliable operations, Responsible Care and good teamwork culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement and development of a safe and healthy workplace. Trainee will be given on the job training in the capacity to support Civil Engineering tasks / job activities.
- Understand the basic process and safety in petrochemical plants.
- Support and execute plant modifications and Capital Expenditure (Capex) involving budget estimation, scheduling, tendering, design and construction of new or facility expansion or projects.
- Analyse civil and structural problems including conduct structural appraisals on upgraded equipment supports.
- Decides appropriate, economical designs, construction methods in the context of work and safety of human and facilities.
- Liaison and co-ordinate with consultant for design services and manage civil contractors on construction works.
- Assist other engineers in execution of projects involving civil or structural work.
- Advise on maintenance and up-keeping of facilities.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Ability to perform civil/structural design and structural appraisals.
- Ability to handle project and interact closely with internal departments and external parties, database management and record keeping.
- Familiar with government application from Planning Approval to obtaining the Certificate of Statutory Completion.
- Proficient with MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint, basic CAD knowledge.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in building HVAC system in an added advantage.
SIVANTOS PTE. LTD.
18 TAI SENG STREET 18 TAI SENG 539775
GOODMAN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
38 BENOI PLACE 349307
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
3 SHENTON WAY SHENTON HOUSE 068805
CAPITA PTE. LTD.
A*STAR RESEARCH ENTITIES
2 Fusionopolis Way 138634
PKF-CAP CORPORATE SERVICES PTE. LTD.