- Review concerns raised through the Ethics & Compliance helpline or other channels; determine the appropriate action to be taken, including the investigation scope and plan
- Manage Ethics & Compliance issues across the region
- Oversee or conduct internal investigations through every phase, including discovery, witness interviews, findings and recommendations.
- Partner with internal business units to conduct and ensure timely completion of investigations and remediation plans
- Maintain and update ethics and compliance policies, procedures and guidelines
- Collaborate with other corporate functions, including legal, security, internal audit, finance and human resources to resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in conducting internal investigations and/or litigation, preferably involving transnational laws such as anti-corruption laws and human resource matters
- Strong experience in investigations
- Proficiency in Chinese Language as role will be required to deal and liaise with regional counterparts
- Preferably with Semiconductor or related industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze complex situations
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17252.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [email protected]