The trainee will be supervised by a mentor or supervising solicitor for a period of 6 months to undergo exposure and training in areas of legal practices.
They will learn matters relating to professional responsibility, etiquette and conduct and be exposed and become acquainted to various areas of legal practice, including but not limited to litigation and corporate practice.
1. Client care and management
2. Drafting of general correspondence and court documents
3. Conducting legal research such as the usage of on-line resources
4. Assist in or receive guidance on the conducting of due diligence
5. Case and Transaction Management
6. Conducting negotiations and advising on settlements
7. Receive formal instructions on advocacy
8. Civil Litigation and Criminal Litigation
9. Assist in Corporate transaction
10. Assist in a conveyancing transaction
We are seeking a candidate who possesses a Bachelor Degree for this role.
All trainees must fulfil the following criteria:
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
C-Connect Consultants Pte Ltd
18 Robinson Rd, Singapore 048547
RANDSTAD PTE. LIMITED
50 RAFFLES PLACE SINGAPORE LAND TOWER 048623
Singapore Manufacturing Federation
2985 JALAN BUKIT MERAH SMF HOUSE 159457
AVIC NAC PTE. LTD.
24 PECK SEAH STREET NEHSONS BUILDING 079314
AAC OPTICS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
85 SCIENCE PARK DRIVE THE CAVENDISH 118259
CAPITAL DYNAMICS (S) PRIVATE LIMITED
112 Robinson Road 068902