- Manage the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns.
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ related job experience in integrated marketing and/or digital marketing or relevant internship; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Photo or video editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) or other graphic design software will be a plus
- Hands-on skills with some marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Blueprint, Instagram Ad and TikTok)
- Applicable knowledge in marketing data analytics and tools
- Creative, detail-oriented and organised
- Good attitude, self-motivated, dynamic, hardworking and able to work under pressure and flexible hours
Duration of attachment: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA:
• All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.