Want an exciting career in the dog industry? This is the job for you! We are looking for a responsible and caring candidate to join our team.
Role: Dog Daycare Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Clean and Tidy daycare facility daily
– Clean up dog poop and pee
– Dog Safety
– Monitor dog play
– Walk, feed, clean and bathe dogs
– Communicate and train dogs Requirements:
– Passion for dogs
– Willingness to pick up positive reinforcement and Force Free Training methods
– Responsible and self-driven
– Patient and reliable
– Previous professional and/or shelter experience with dog care
Possible Part time shifts:
– Weekday Day shifts (9a - 5p)
– Will be required to commit 6 months minimum at least twice per week
– Pay starts at $7 per hour
Work culture at Up For Paws:
– Fun, strong team, good management
– You will be working for the best and trusted doggy daycare in Singapore
We only accept Singapore Citizens and PRs.
== We are the first and only force-free dog daycare in Singapore who believes that dogs should socialize and have fun in a safe environment. We have been featured on Channel News Asia and The New Paper. Join our growing team today!