Principal Consultant- Corporate Banking Analytics
Position expectations in detail:
- Has deep understanding on applications of Analytics/AI techniques – Matrix Factorization, Deep Learning, Machine Learning- Classification and Clustering, NLP (text mining)
- Strong ability to understand business needs from Corporate/ Commercial Banking and translate them to analytics/AI problem.
- Extract information from big data sets using machine learning and statistical modelling
- Use problem solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights.
- Develop sophisticated data science frameworks that add value to addressing client needs, Interface with the client on a regular basis to understand and address their business problems through these frameworks
- Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify alternative creative solution.
- Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Lead the client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently
- Build deep client relationship, network & be a strategic partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Responsible for managing multiple consulting and analytics engagements with a team
- Proactively review client deliverables prior to sharing with client – they are expected to confirm approach, insights and results.
- Team management to ensure appropriate people staffing, utilization and quality assurance
- Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them
- Structure business problems and designs solutions in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Risk Analytics in Banking & Financial Services Industry.
- Generate insights and present findings and deliverable to client that meets business requirements
- Provide high-end consulting and thought leadership to clients at the business heads level and help them sharpen their business strategies by way of implementing analytical models to realize the business objectives
- Work closely with offshore teams of data scientists and data engineers to build analytics solutions
Qualification & Experience:
· Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in running data analytics projects, project management, and client relationship management
· Prior hands on experience with Python and Machine Learning
· Prior Analytics consulting experience in Banking and Finance
- Possess strong customer analytics/ logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
- Enable and demonstrate innovative thinking and inspire innovative action
- Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities concerning global business fundamentals, business models, ethics, competitive analysis and cross-cultural/geographical sensitivities
· Strong quantitative background in Banking and Management- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics. MBA preferred
Percentage of Time Spent on Job Duty Daily
Collect business requirements, design, and develop state-of-the-art AI solutions using statistical and advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models and recommend insights - 10%
Form hypotheses and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate these hypotheses Provide analytics and data driven consulting solutions to clients across verticals - 15%
Identify and mitigate possible risks and identify alternative creative solutions -10%
Lead client engagements independently; and execute end to end client engagements; ensure regular client updates and meetings, perform stakeholder management and risk analysis for the project, track and monitor status of success metrics and ensure that they are implemented effectively and efficiently. - 15%
Build deep client relationships, network, and be a thought partner; understand and translate client business problems to data driven solutions - 5%
Anticipate business problems, develop domain expertise to deliver solutions that solve current and future client problems; and communicate results and the value of the results to business leaders.
Support the development of proposals and pitches for new business development; focus on opportunities to grow the client base along with the client partner, while supporting the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches - 10%
Closely coordinate with offshore delivery team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers in India to build analytics solutions - 20%
Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions; and participate in other activities that make Fractal an employer of choice - 10%