• Prepare materials for daily lessons, department noticeboard displays, regular department programmes such as competitions and external school activities and ad-hoc programmes
• Clean and organise science equipment
• Maintain cleanliness of science labs
• Manage and organise inventory list
• Provide logistical support in department and school programmes
• Support in admin work, Microsoft applications - excel, word
• Able to keep calm and work in dynamic environment
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
• Minimum “N” Level
• He/She should be able to communicate well in English, enjoy attending to children.
• Prior working experience in a school will be an added advantage.
• Singaporeans only