As an Associate Presales Consultant, you will be part of a team to promote relationships by providing a positive experience for each client through personalized interaction. You will play a part in building high value-added business proposals that fit our solution offering. You can look forward to supporting our wide arrays of projects with large enterprises across and beyond Singapore, promising an unprecedented opportunity to learn and gain extensive experience.
You will assist the Business Development team in:
- Gathering requirements - Understand, analyse and document the clients' pain points, problem statements and functional requirements
- Solutioning – Create solution designs based on client’s business requirements using our flagship product: WorkforceOptimizer
- Customization - Work with client and WorkforceOptimizer technology teams to configure and customize WorkforceOptimizer’s product suite to align with our clients' business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering or Business. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong interest in the Business Development job scope & functions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills: an astute listener who can pick up subtle cues that others may fail to notice
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills: to apply strong analytical abilities or instincts at the right times to make the right judgment call
- Able to work independently and as a team: able to support multiple clients concurrently, able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Background in HR, Payroll, or Time & Attendance functional areas is an advantage
- Prior experience as a business analyst, or functional/ implementation/pre-sales consultant is an added advantage.
Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Account Management: gain understanding in usage of communication platforms for effective customer interaction.
- Business Needs Analysis: gain understanding in typical requirements gathering processes, business requirements, and business requirement documentation. Also understanding in analyzing business requirements from key stakeholders, and relevant solutions or programmes available
- Solutioning: gain understanding of consideration in product solutioning, through active participation in translating business requirements into software configurations.
Duration of Traineeship: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.