Serve as a database engineer providing core database store procedures designing/development and optimizing; review and optimizing SQL in batch jobs’ scripts and java scripts. Position requires the ability to understand database infrastructure and schema designing and performance optimization. Position requires the ability to provide on-call, after-hours/weekend support, when necessary.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document complex database programs to ensure that data processing production systems meet user needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Design data relational models for applications
- Provide data analysis and validation
- Identification of performance issues on production and testing systems
- Support application live running.
- PL/SQL and SQL Tuning and Optimization of newly develop and existing applications
- Production databases 24X7 running support, and database daily operation
- Response to emergency situations and be on standby duty.
- More than 3 years’ experience on oracle SQL/PLSQL coding
- Advanced database development experience (Oracle SQL/PLSQL)
- Hands-on data architecture, design and development
- Practical creation and implementation of data models
- Experience on ORACLE optimizer
- Strong Experiences and knowledge on production Support for MySQL and MS SQL Server database
- Working Experience in MS SQL server/My SQL/Oracle on AWS
- Familiar with database management programs (SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer)
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database architecture
- Overview of JDBC programming connect to Oracle database
- Strong communication skills
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Database Administration, CIS or related Technical major.
Certificated MySQL / MS SQL server DBA/Database Engineer/Developer preferred