1. Should have 2 to 4 years experience in performance testing, especially using JMeter and Fiddler tools
2. Ability to find root cause of bottlenecks on both Infra and Apps
3. Expert in scripting (Java )
4. Comfortable in both Unix/Linux, Windows environments on System Administration.
5. Should have carried over performance deployment inspections
6. Have experience in monitoring system performance post deployment
7. Should have experience in Performance modeling
8. Have experience in identifying bottlenecks pertaining to SQL queries and come up with recommendation for Query optimization
9. Have experience in using APM tools like App Dynamics, Dynatrace, etc
10. Have experience in reading the log files, AWR reports and come up with performance bottle necks
1. Strong manual testing proficiency using Quality assurance Test Engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices leveraging any test management tools such as HP QC, JIRA, etc.
2. Should have expertise in validating the log files (For e.g. Kibana Logs, etc.) and have experience in Middleware testing (For e.g. TIBCO, etc.)