IBM is hiring reporting developer consultant for Singapore.
The role is a 1 year renewable contract.
· Expertise in implementation, administration and management of a variety of reporting and visualisation platforms
· Track and manage the BAU operations of reporting and visualisation platforms that primarily include Tableau, SAP BO,SAS EG, Informatica and Haver
· Provide L2/L3 Support for all solutions built on top of the reporting and visualisation platforms,
· Plan and deploy production implementations.
· At least 5 years’ experience in installation, setup and administration of platforms such as Tableau, SAP BO, SAS EG, Informatica
· Experience using various in ETL technologies such as Informatica (Powercenter and Big Data management), SAS, SSIS etc. is an added advantage
· Experience with managing patching/upgrades of platforms, assessment and resolution of security vulnerability findings related to platforms.
· Exposure to information management tools for metadata management, data catalogue, master data management ,data quality management is an added advantage
· Exposure to designing and engineering complex report and visualisation products is an advantage
· Exposure to R, Python programming is an added advantage
· Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deliver and Test Driven Development, with experience using the DevOps tools is an added advantage
· At least 3 years working experience in project management and vendor management
· Relevant knowledge in change management and business process improvement would be an advantage.
· Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to work on different projects in a rapidly changing environment
· Possess strong information acquisition, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills across all levels with demonstrated ability to influence different stakeholders
· Certifications in relevant skills (e.g. project management, ITIL etc.) will be an advantage