- Control and Manage quality assurance of products and manufacturing process of subcontractor.
- Determine QA quality target for new products and customer requirement.
- Lead improvement processes to achieve quality target
- Manage team to solve quality problem.
- Find out corrective action and run the improvement program
- Ensure out-going product meet customer specifications and requirement both electrical properties and appearance - Control of all quality system and quality assurance activities.
- Audit supplier sites, materials and processes
-Managing and Control to maintain internal quality management system
-Managing and control analysis of customer complaint and response Audit.
-Managing to develop coordinate product testing on all current,new products,process change program.
・Age 32-40 years
・GPA 2.7 above
・English advance conversation level
・Supervisory experience more than 3 years in Japanese based
manufacturing company and employees are more than 300.
・Deep knowledge of system ISO14001,IATF16949 (Directly correspond to auditor) ,Core Tools,VDA 6.3
・Sufficient supplier audit experience
Have more than 2 years supervisor position level experience (have subordinate )
in Japanese Auto industry company which has more than 300 employees
※less than 300 employees company is not ok for management style is different