Web Marketing, Event Planning/Managemen, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion
- Manage and maintain the company all the digital space CMS of the company, including company website, social media, brochures, emails, online media etc.
- Ensure that content across the various digital platforms are up-to-dates
- Optimize user experience to improve the ease of use, user engagement and conversion of the digital communications.
- Working alongside the Marketing communication, CIO Office, Research and others content providers to support in identifying content opportunities, producing the content plan, and optimizing social media capabilities.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing also evaluate emerging technologies, use to inform and evolve company’s appropriate adoption strategies and technology in order to maintain our social media presence.
- Track & reporting the digital platform effectiveness & performance: Engagement, Traffic and others
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Male or female age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related fields
- Minimum of 1-3 year experience in Online Marketing
- Proficient in Digital and social media platform content creative
- Knowledge or experience in SEO, SEM, SNS, Google Adwords and Google Analytics will be an advantage.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
10.00 ~ 18.00
- National Holidays
- Social Security
- Bonus (Depend on company's performance)
- Product discount (Hold company's group products)