Description:Naperville Country Club in Naperville, IL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of a Receptionist. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service. Experience in the hospitality, private club and concierge are preferred. Key Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
• Meets and greets all visitors in a pleasant, courteous and professional manner.
• Assists with any guest inquiries, answers incoming telephone calls, forwards call to the appropriate party, or takes a message.
• Provides clerical support to the department that may include but not limited to: typing, copying, filing, composing routine correspondence, and preparation of outgoing mail.• Sorts incoming mail for the department(s).• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Receptionist:
• High school diploma or general education degree; or one (1) year administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Other Qualifications:
• Ability to read and speak English in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Possesses computer skills, including, but not limited to, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Jonas and Publisher.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Glendale Heights Illinois
Mount Prospect Illinois
Coal City Illinois